Technical Assistance (TA) is free support for child care based programs. We use a strength-based coaching model that focuses on working with your unique needs and goals. Technical assistance can be as simple as a phone call or more personal through meetings, visits, and consultation.
Receive assistance with:
- Licensing requirements
- Curriculum and lesson plans
- Marketing and administrative
- Parent engagement
We'll start by asking you questions to determine the next steps, such as training, existing resources, or coaching. To get started, contact us today!
- Child Nutrition Programs
- MDAEYC - Maryland Association for the Education of Young Children
- MSCCA - Maryland State Child Care Association
- MSDE Office of Child Care
- Maryland Healthy Beginnings
- Maryland Social Emotional Foundations For Early Learning (SEFEL)
- NAEYC - National Association for the Education of Young Children
- NAFCC - National Association for Family Child Care